Sunday, September 13, 2009

My September birthday

For Gavin and Arwen –

Since you were too far away to help celebrate my birthday, I’m posting a few photos for you. First we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner.

Can you tell that Rachel enjoyed her spaghetti?







Add Image







Then we went to the Coopers’ for birthday cake and presents. I had my first piñata ever, a ladybug made by your cousins. It had some of my favorite candies in it – Twix and cinnamon bears. Didn’t Aunt Amy make a beautiful cake? We had a great time. It would have been even better if you had been there!



It was fun to have Aunt Sheri visiting.








1 comment:

Elise said...

From Arwen: I love you, Grammy! I wish I could be there and see you and Sheri. I love you.

From Gavin: I wish we could be there. Thank you for making a blog. I read two and a half chapters of Jack and Annie today. I am doing great in school. I have a nice teacher. See ya next year.